DiagnoseAtHome Inc. is a leading virtual healthcare platform, providing exceptional remote health care management and diagnostic self-testing to patients across North America. We emphasize inclusivity, universality and ease of access to our platform even in the most remote of locations. We enable patients to access a full team of doctors, nurses and allied medical specialists from the comfort of home, supported by the latest innovations in diagnostic testing. Our mission is to make our patients healthier, empowered and confident in their access to unparalleled health and wellness resources.
DiagnoseAtHome Inc. has partnered with leading laboratories, healthcare organizations and businesses across North America with rapid growth.
Our vision is to modernize how patients access personal health testing and healthcare consultations with the goal of fully immersing patients in their healthcare experience from start to finish.
Our medical team is comprised of nurse clinicians, nurse practitioners, family physicians, allied health professionals and care coordinators who all contribute to the continuous improvement of virtual care and patient experience. We work in collaboration with the entire team in our virtual healthcare hub. As a medical provider, you will have access to the full complement of our multidisciplinary team and diagnostic testing resources. DiagnoseAtHome Inc. allows health professionals to carry out complete consultations: questionnaire, visual examination, diagnosis, treatment, diagnostic testing, follow-up and if necessary, prescription sent directly to the patient.
As a nurse practitioner, you will be responsible for consulting with patients and playing a vital role in caring for patients. You will play a vital role in recommending diagnostic test kits, reviewing laboratory results, coordinating specialist referrals and liaising with allied healthcare professionals. You will also manage executive patients.
The ideal profile:
- Excellent communication skills are required. (English and French written and spoken is an asset)
- Hold a master's degree in nursing advanced practical option and a complementary degree in primary care
- Member of the OIIQ and hold a specialist certificate issued by the OIIQ that allows the use of the reserved title of specialized nurse practitioner (IPS) or be a member in good standing of the College of Nurses of Ontario and hold the title of Nurse Practitioner in Ontario
- Dynamic and open to using technology to evolve his practice;
- Experience and licensure in Medical Cannabis, an asset
- A 3 years + experience as a nurse practitioner in primary care
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to collaborate in a dynamic multidisciplinary team
- Implement comprehensive clinical acumen in caring for patients from across North America
- Provide innovative healthcare delivery and diagnostic self testing
- Competitive compensation based on shift work
It is important to note that telemedicine is a practice that is subject to regulation by the appropriate regulatory authority in the province or territory where the professional is licensed, is physically present at the time of providing care, and regulations imposed by the province or territory where the patient is at the moment of receiving the patient.
All DiagnoseAtHome Inc, health professionals practice only when they are in compliance with the regulations mentioned above. DiagnoseAtHome Inc health professionals receive training on standards of practice in telemedicine. Remote Health Management Certification included.