at DiagnoseAtHome Inc. Canada
DiagnoseAtHome Inc. is a leading virtual healthcare platform, providing exceptional remote health care management and diagnostic self-testing to patients across North America. We emphasize inclusivity, universality and ease of access to our platform even in the most remote of locations. We enable patients to access a full team of doctors, nurses and allied medical specialists from the comfort of home, supported by the latest innovations in diagnostic testing. Our mission is to make our patients healthier, empowered and confident in their access to unparalleled health and wellness resources.
DiagnoseAtHome Inc. has partnered with leading laboratories, healthcare organizations and businesses across North America with rapid growth.
Our vision is to modernize how patients access personal health testing and healthcare consultations with the goal of fully immersing patients in their healthcare experience from start to finish.
Our medical team is comprised of nurse clinicians, nurse practitioners, family physicians, allied health professionals and care coordinators who all contribute to the continuous improvement of virtual care and patient experience. We work in collaboration with the entire team in our virtual healthcare hub. As a medical provider, you will have access to the full complement of our multidisciplinary team and diagnostic testing resources. DiagnoseAtHome Inc. allows health professionals to carry out complete consultations: questionnaire, visual examination, diagnosis, treatment, diagnostic testing, follow-up and if necessary, prescription sent directly to the patient.
As a medical consultant, you will be responsible for consulting with patients, advising on diagnostic testing, reviewing test results, and making referrals to allied health professionals and specialists. You will also provide support for patients with chronic conditions seeking virtual medical monitoring. As a medical consultant you will also contribute to the enhancement of clinical protocols and standards of practice tailored to virtual consultations. Consultants can be booked on-demand based on pre-approved availability or allocated in shifts. Premiums are provided for nighttime and weekend consultations.
Ideal Medical Consultant:
- Healthcare visionary, interested in modernizing healthcare delivery
- Comfortable with telemedicine and virtual healthcare technologies
- 3 years or more of experience as a doctor
- Licensed to practice medicine in Canada and/or the United States
- Virtual healthcare consulting experience is an asset
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact in a well-funded and growing healthcare business;
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team taking the lead on innovating healthcare delivery in North America
- A competitive fee schedule, premium structure and no overhead
- Flexible scheduling to enhance your existing medical practice
- Expand your current clinical practice to encompass all domains of health and wellness