at DiagnoseAtHome Inc. Canada
DiagnoseAtHome Inc. is a leading virtual healthcare platform, providing exceptional remote health care management and diagnostic self-testing to patients across North America. We emphasize inclusivity, universality and ease of access to our platform even in the most remote of locations. We enable patients to access a full team of doctors, nurses and allied medical specialists from the comfort of home, supported by the latest innovations in diagnostic testing. Our mission is to make our patients healthier, empowered and confident in their access to unparalleled health and wellness resources.
DiagnoseAtHome Inc. has partnered with leading laboratories, healthcare organizations and businesses across North America with rapid growth.
Our vision is to modernize how patients access personal health testing and healthcare consultations with the goal of fully immersing patients in their healthcare experience from start to finish.
Our medical team is comprised of nurse clinicians, nurse practitioners, family physicians, allied health professionals and care coordinators who all contribute to the continuous improvement of virtual care and patient experience. We work in collaboration with the entire team in our virtual healthcare hub. As a medical provider, you will have access to the full complement of our multidisciplinary team and diagnostic testing resources. DiagnoseAtHome Inc. allows health professionals to carry out complete consultations: questionnaire, visual examination, diagnosis, treatment, diagnostic testing, follow-up and if necessary, prescription sent directly to the patient.
As a healthcare provider, you will provide remote clinical services for diverse patient populations in blocked consultations and follow-ups.
The profile sought:
- Excellent communication skills are required. (English and French written and spoken is an asset)
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Experience in expanded roles, preferably in community or front-line care, emergency or intensive care experience are assets (the nurse must have at least one of these experiences);
- Available to practice in-office or from home
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to collaborate in a dynamic multidisciplinary team
- Implement comprehensive clinical acumen in caring for patients from across North America
- Provide innovative healthcare delivery and diagnostic self testing
- Competitive compensation based on shift work